Now that the study is pretty much over for the semester I can let the inspiration run wild.
1. Holidays = sewing time. First I have to finish that never-ending project, then get on to all the beautiful sewing and DIY books I have.
2. Hanneli Mustaparta in this Miu Miu coat. To. Die. For. Loving bold patterns and colours. A bit of fun for winter. And look at her incredible nails!
3. Just got the I Quit Sugar book after pining over it for the whole year. Holiday Project 2 = get cooking and quitting sugar.
4. Again, needing those patterns and colours to brighten up the dull winter days.
5. Brooklyn. Everything about it.