Here is just a bit of my list of the things I would do:
- Become a graphic designer, then an interior designer, then whatever the heck designer I decided next.
- Have my own market stall with bits and bobs I have made, and Mum’s famous cookies.
- Go to every single cafe that is worth visiting – testing their coffee, chai and muffins.
- Become an amazing home cook and bake everything from scratch.
- Have an extraordinary veggie patch. Basically a mini farm, with more chickens (although I will have to battle my fear of them before that…).
- Volunteer overseas with aid work.
- Sponsor a billion kids.
- Open a home-food cafe. Make it the coolest place ever.
And that is just the start. Let’s see how many I can conquer in my mini lifetime.
(Photo by Lisa Smit)