Feeling so blessed to have been nominated for the sunshine blogger award by Kiara from Blissfully Brunette. To be honest I didn’t ever really feel like something like this would happen to me – blogging is my little creative outlet that brings joy to myself, but I’m glad I can spread that a little further.
So these are the rules of the award:
Share 11 facts about yourself. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you. Nominate 11 other bloggers. Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer. Notify your nominees about this post.
11 random facts about me:
1. In case you hadn’t noticed, I am an absolute health nut. I get more excited walking into a health food store than anywhere else.
2. At one point in high school I wanted to be a nutritionist, and as soon as I learnt that involved chemistry, I gave up on that dream.
3. Guess I’m lucky, because birds enjoy excreting onto my hair.
4. I know nothing about doing hair or makeup.
5. I regularly crave peanut butter – I’m thinking that may become my pregnancy craving one day.
6. I’m a massive camping bumpkin.
7. I often feel like I may actually be Shoshanna from Girls – I say things just as ridiculous.
8. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by how many good books there are to read in the world, and how little time.
9. I once was close to tears when I saw an old man have a little car accident and knock down a pole. He was ok, but I just feel so sorry for him, and I love old people.
10. I used to be scared of kids.
11. I wish I could draw – it would be a great skill to have.
1. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Coconut – and I can make it into so many different ways.
2. When did you start blogging? Only about a year ago!
3. If you could have one celebrity be your sibling, who would it be and why? Beyonce – I could copy all her work outs, hope I look like her, and she could teach me to dance.
4. Do you hope to work in the creative field someday? YES! But right now there are too many creative paths I love to even focus on one.
5. Favourite way to pass the time? Exploring new cafes, reading a good book or magazine, and heading to the beach.
6. What do you hope to accomplish in 2014? Well I’ve just started full time work for the rest of my life, so I hope that I learn a lot during my first year and experience that part of the world, and also just continue to grow as a person.
7. Favourite book from your childhood? Any kind of Jacqueline Wilson book – one day I hoped to write books like her and be able to draw those pictures.
8. Who are your role models? Parents, friends, people who have achieved so much in their lives yet are still humble, generous and loving.
9. Favourite inspirational quote? I don’t know that it’s all that inspirational but this one makes me smile all the time – “Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race” – H.G. Wells.
10. What is your best piece of advice? Don’t be afraid to be the different or ‘weird’ person – I honestly think you gain so much respect by just truly being you everywhere you go.
11. Who do you miss the most right now? My bestie in NZ 😦
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your ultimate dream job?
2. Why do you blog?
3. Where do you find your inspiration?
4. Favourite up and coming brand?
5. What happened in the last dream you remember having?
6. Which movie best represents your life?
7. Favourite meal?
8. What is the most inspiring book you have ever read?
9. Messy or organised?
10. Top 3 things on your bucket list?
11. What is your guiltiest pleasure?