The chill of those winter months has already begun, and thoughts of warm soups with sourdough and hot chocolates are becoming more regular. A little bit too soon though I would say. Yesterday I ventured on a bike ride, but became so out of breath purely because of the icy wind stealing the air out of me.
– Uberta Zambeletti‘s inspiration wall is a dream. As is her job.
– Retro party with Rookie. True 90’s fun, with sparkles in the hair. All those memories of McDonalds birthday parties.
– This little outfit from Dolly Up Vintage reminds me of one of the greatest shows ever – Ocean Girl. I always wanted to be her.
– It’s time to cosy up in front of the fire with woolly socks, an amazing book, and hot drinks in hand.
– And this is what I feel like doing today – lounging around, drinking a million cups of tea, chasing the sun and catching up on all those magazines.