The sun is still shining but it is freezing everywhere, so it’s time for some inspiration to help getting out of bed each morning.
– Winter time is stew time, and eating lot’s of fat foods and not having to feel guilty about it. But on those days when you need something a little more wholesome this salad may be the way to go. Carrot, tahini and chickpeas. Some of the most amazing ingredients all whipped together.
– Keen to watch some good old 90’s movies, like Virgin Suicides and Clueless. Perfect for a rainy day.
– Mustard everything. Such a great colour. Now I’ve just gotta do some shopping!
– And these boots. If I could afford it I would own at least 10 different pairs of booties. They are my favourite for every occasion and every outfit.
– Adding some colourful, patterny cushions to make any room fun. Time to get making!