I love those months where you just find so much inspiration everywhere that you don’t know what to do with it. They do become a problem though when I’m running around all weekend, trying to fit as much socialising in, then realise I haven’t put any inspiration to practical use – haven’t cooked, haven’t been a bit crafty, haven’t just sat in the sun. So this month it is my aim to slow down and pause every once in a while.
– This mountain escape glorifies the art of being in fresh air and doing things as they come. I can just imagine wandering the yard and picking some veggies before tucking into a bowl of delicious soup. That’s what winter is for.
– Even though it’s cold, I still love a good smoothie. And infused with chai, makes it perfect for chilly mornings. These are my new go-to breakfasts.
– An amazing little photo collection by some clever Ukrainian girls, combining inspiration from all those classic 90’s movies like Clueless with their Soviet past.
– A bit of fun in the house with the swinging table. All dreams come true.
– Stripes and sneakers, making the old school Converse a little classier.