This month turned into a massive pattern-nation. Maybe I subconsciously realised that to get through the last of winter, there needs to be great colour and boldness. Who knows what my brain is trying to say.
– These Icelandic landscape images are kind of mind blowing. The scenes are just so eerie and still, haunting but beautiful. I don’t know that much about photography but this has got to take some skill.
– Susie Bubble would be my idol, if I had one. She always bring the fun into every fashion week, popping out those crazy colour and pattern combos. She’s like a preschooler who decides to dress themselves in the wackiest outfits each day.
– Valentino Resort 2015 lookbook = one word, WOW.
– Another new favourite breakfast, almost like eating chocolate mousse first thing in the morning, without feeling bad.
– Patterns encroaching on the bathroom.