Spring is here! If only the sunshine realised. It’s been raining for almost 3 weeks straight – the most rain we’ve had all year, after teasing us with some beautiful sun-filled days. It’s time to get some inspiring done in preparation of the real spring weather.
– Rajni Jacques isn’t your typical fashion editor. She’s got the edge that brings it all back to the 90’s – and also happens to be the owner of an amazing house / wardrobe, and this perfectly intricate Louis Vuitton jacket. Oh to be an editor.
– Beauty Darya Yakovleva pulls off the fluoro citrus so well, unlike anyone else. Full of spring feeling and glow.
– If you don’t have a garden, you need a balcony, and your balcony needs to be like this – full of life and personality and sunshine. Spending every morning eating a bowl of bircher out here would be amazing.
– Hanneli Mustaparta is such an admirable model. She seems to be a little more conservative than the rest, keeping it PG and not pushing the boundaries too far. I’m so pumped for bikinis like this in the season. A rashie and bikini in one? How sun safe…
– These cookies have me just about salivating. Amazing ingredients – peanut butter, chocolate chip, chia. No wrong can be done.