The last day of bliss before heading back to work tomorrow was well spent – I completed some of my ‘finallys’ – finally. I finally got that haircut I’ve been meaning to book for months, finally upgraded my poor little iphone, finally started my 2015 life planning, finally blah blah blah. Endless, almost. There was a lot more I should’ve / could’ve done (including things that have been on that list for the greater part of 3 years), but I’ll save that for next year.
– Also finally downloaded The Whole Pantry app (and read so much about the inspiring creator). Preparing for more delicious, healthy meals on my kick-start to 2015.
– Sporting some sleek leather on the streets. Who cares how hot it is in Sydney right now?
– This dress is perfection. Absolutely babing. Anyone planning a wedding for next summer should definitely go for this cheaper, and just as beautiful, Tuchuzy option.
– Decorated notebooks – keeping the scrapbook / collage love strong.
– A trip to Seattle would be quite nice with these kind of views. Once summer ends of course.