How are we almost at the end of summer?! It’s flown past, with far fewer beach days than I had hoped. At least we had a wonderfully indulgent day on the boat yesterday, docking for the day and filling up on espresso martinis. Now I have to start pulling together some ideas for fun adventures during winter – much much trickier. But if you have any ideas, please pass them along.
– Wonderful high ceilings at a beautiful villa in Tuscany – take me there right now.
– More Chloe Sevigny love. Always a babe. Even when she hits 90 I will continue to want to look like her, or be her even.
– So these nachos may actually be intended for children, but they are freaking delicious. And easy peasy health nut.
– Doodoodloo creates quirky / cute illustrations – if only I could actually draw. It reminds me of all the things I wanted to create as a young primary-aged aspirer (with notebooks full of different ‘fashion’ drawings).
– Olympia Le Tan. Very self-explanatory, very lust-worthy, and deserving of my investment one day.