This month has clearly been quite an insane one – I only just realised that I hadn’t even put together some inspiration. Maybe that explains the craziness that has been going on, maybe the wall sets me up for what’s coming. So this will keep me going for the next few days, until April begins. Apparently I’m feeling quite exotic at the moment – could be all that pho I’m eating.
– Um, ramen jumper. Potential next sewing project I’m thinking?
– I adore Kenko Kitchen, partly because of her food, partly because she seems like such a beautiful person. And I have to try these Rainbow Noodles to kick me back into health.
– Lucy Folk has made some wonderful jewellery to inspire even in the freezing half of the year. I would be a bubble of joy if I had palm trees around my neck always.
– Time to get a new coat – first question – where to even start looking?
– Lu Green, I wish I could draw.