Unfortunately May is the only month that can’t be shortened at all (Ma?), so my aim to differentiate these inspiration walls from last year has just hit a wall. Same same but different – I still want to drink loads of tea and get through the magazine pile.
– Lego clutches – who woulda thought? We use some crazy objects to create fashion, but lego is next level.
– Oh Shosh. Her quirky hair and style are lasting, her quotes are forever. And just like her, I am not a fan of window shopping.
– Logo logo logo logo crazy. It’s such a fascination of the worlds’ – we are drawn to those well-known logos for that recognition and fame.
– Romance Was Born’s 2015 MBFWA show was as spectacular as ever – wish I had made it to the actual display, as well as the after-party. All the colours of the rainbow, and outfits that we only wear in dreams.
– On my ‘to make’ list. Spicy hummus + rice + cucumber + tomato + collard leaves. And if that’s too healthy, just make it a regular wrap instead.