Yes, it’s a little late – the month has flown at a scary degree, and with only a month until Christmas, life has hit freak out zone. After weekends full of weddings, long adventure days, and market stalls, inspiration is necessary.
– Dream bedroom. Because it’s every girls’ dream to have a dome window, a wonderfully comfy / chic bed, and a white spread. I imagine life would be just grand with this little styling heaven.
– Paper saver notebooks are genius. How often we print on one side and then chuck out, forgetting all of our reuse lessons. All you have to do is save these reams, fold into the notebook, and then start jotting.
– Me today – without the super babing outfit. I require all the coffee in the world if I need to wake up at 6am for market stalling attempts. Also need to bohemia-fy my wardrobe.
– Best way to finish the month? Why some more lace, ruffles and white of course.
– This blueberry protein smoothie is my most favourite snack ever, and go-to on a warm weekend (or not so warm if the weather has a crazy turn like it just did).